Mr MJ Finnigan – Schedule of Jobs
Mr Finnigan has over 35 years experience in the demolition industry as former managing directors to a number of highly respected firms namely Connell and Finnigan and Bagnall UK. Below is a schedule of jobs that MJ Finnigan has overseen :
- Demolition and asbestos removal from Johnson Matthey factory at Stoke On Trent – £500,000.
- Demolition and reinstatement work at Liverpool Digital for North West Development Agency – £250,000.
- Asbestos removal and demolition of Blackbrook Estate Warrington, for Warrington Borough Council –£1.200.000.
- Asbestos removal and demolition of Free Trade Hall Manchester – £700.000.
- Demolition of building for Urenco at Capenhurst – £150.000.
- Demolition for British Nuclear Fuels Ltd at Capenhurst – £650.000.
- Demolition/Dismantling for FMC Corporation on Chemical processing plant – £150.000.
- Demolition large tower block in Liverpool for Liverpool Housing Action Trust – £500.000.
- Demolition Manchester city centre for P & O Properties – £250.000.
- ICI Plants at Northwich and Runcorn – £300.000.
- Demolition and Asbestos removal from Hotpoint Factory at Llandudno for Welsh Development Agency –£900.000.
- National Power – Cliff Quay Power Station, Ipswich Asbestos removal and demolition by controlled explosives Processing 30,000 tonnes of scrap metal. – £4.6m
- Greater Manchester Council Three major power station demolitions these being redundant coal Fired power station in Huddersfield, Chadderton and Bolton, purchased From CEGB and demolished under their supervision – £3.5m
- National Power at Rugely Power Station Asbestos removal and demolition of precipitators – £1.1m
- GEC Demolition of Trafford Park factory – £2.1m
- English Partnerships Rolls Royce 48 acre factory in Coventry – £1m.